Monday, August 18, 2014


This week will be all about finishing up a boatload of work, shipping off chaps & orders & various library-related minutiae.  Also, preparing the final version of major characters in minor films for Sundress. Also vet visits for Ezra and packing for a week away and saying farewell to summer (I won't be back in the city til after Labor Day when classes begin.)   I've been fighting off feelings of anxiety, mostly just general ARGH! feelings, so am happy to be getting away just a little bit.  Once I am back, I'll be plunged back into a busy library and my blissful evening schedule and hopefully that serious, productive fall attitude toward my writing. I've been submitting a little, but there's still the new full-length I want to send off, the other full-length to finish up.  Also, a couple of zine projects that are basically ready to go in terms of text and image, but I just need to design the actual format of them (one is a book of postcards, the other more just a regular stapled zine.) Plus the usual plans for paintings and new crafty things.

No comments: