Wednesday, October 03, 2012

It's rainy, chilly day, and I waited for the bus interminably, but I think the whole romantic drama issue is sorted out and moving in the right direction, which frees me up to be all angsty about other things like art projects and half completed manuscripts and whatnot (and that's a good creative angstiness and not a sad, crying sort of angstyness.) I also got some news that the release of I*HATE*YOU*JAMES*FRANCO is nigh, as in coming in the next 24 hours, which is exciting, so stay tuned...It's a busy week with this and the art opening on Friday(another sneak peak of that series above), then preparations for the Open Studio next week. I did manage to work on another piece of the moon project last night, so it's looking possible it might be finished by the end of the month as I planned...

No comments: