Friday, April 15, 2011

mid-april

Another week gone galloping by and mostly filled with personal distractions, taxes, and trying not to freak out over the ever mounting to do list. I am glad it is over, though, as this week (surely a better one) brings a slew of more chap releases, finishing up the assembly of last week's books, and then a trip to Rockford for Easter and some birthday festivities. Focus is my goal and I am sticking to it. I think I've gotten to the age where I would prefer to forget how old I am and just keep pretending I am the same age I was 10 years ago and going about my business. This seems like a sound policy.

For the short term, I and going to watch some asian horror movies, maybe make some pretty things, and perhaps work a little on a blossoming poetry / art box project I've been kicking around my head for the last few weeks. I could talk about the weather, but even I am bored and rather depressed with it.

No comments: