Thursday, November 08, 2007

where I'll be Saturday

Seriously, a craft fair in a bar? I may have died and gone to heaven.

dancing girl press, of course, will be selling chapbooks, notecards/postcards, original art, and other paper-related goodies.

***


The Handmade Market is an event to connect the makers of beautiful things to people who appreciate the unique and handmade. There will be 32 fabulous sellers at the Market selling jewelry, purses, knitted items, clothing, paper crafts, and more!

The Handmade Market
Saturday, October 10th
noon to 4:30
free to the public
at the Empty Bottle
1035 N. Western Ave.

See all the details and a list of our sellers at
www.handmadechicago.com.


***

Thus, I am in a serious flurry of making more chaps, more notecards, and more collage thingies for that. On other fronts, I am finishing up the edits on the fall wicked alice and should have it posted by the end of the evening. I am also tweaking the layouts on the November chaps, which should be handed over to their respective authors very soon. Did finally get to some actual production work in the studio this morning and realized how nice it is to not have to chase a cat off the work area every ten seconds and to have some more space to spread out. I still have to actually assemble the print annual this weekend, and get the postcard/flier packets for atelier out to people who most awesomely have agreed to help spread the word. They should be on their way Monday...

With all the whirlwind of the last week, I haven't had time to sit down and plot out my take regarding THIS..which I want to get to very badly...so soon.

In the meantime, go read some interview action at DISLOCATE...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

rock the craft bar, chica!
what an excellent place. makes me wish i lived nearer the metropolis.
uber-pats & congrats on getting in the atelier space. pix?? pretty please?