Monday, May 08, 2023

animation experiments: home improvements



 


I've been creating some animated collage versions every time I work on a new series, which feel like the best kinds of experiments and, of course, good fodder for platforms like instagram, youtube, and tik tok (which I was just barely dipping my toes into during NAPORWRIMO with wholly mixed results.) I've been rolling out some of the ones from the home improvements series. They are pretty simple and not quite as time intensive as the video poems since they don't involve as much text and tweaking, so don't take that long to do once I have the actual collage the way I want it. The above was a particular recent favorite. See below for the rest in static versions which will eventually be part of a zine with the poems. You can see more reels over on Instagram...

No comments: