Friday, September 07, 2018

friday obsessions | wishful shopping

While my bank account is very slim this month, it doesn't mean I haven't been coveting some new things for fall.  I got in a little thrifting last weekend that landed me the most awesome vintage jewelry box and a couple of really nice frames for collages, but nothing wearable, so I'm itching to pick up some new fall clothes.  (Though you would think, judging by large bin under my bed I'll be hauling out this weekend,  I have ALL the fall clothes any single person would ever need, but I beg to differ. ) I'm hoping to snag at least a couple of these once they are on sale though...


Perfectly Proper Knit Dress

https://www.modcloth.com/shop/dresses/perfectly-proper-knit-dress/159373.html

This came up in my facebook feed, and is proof that advertising on social media works. I've been purposely staying away from the Modcloth site because I can't buy anything for a bit, but they sucked me in nevertheless.



Women's Plus Size Long Sleeve Print Tuxedo Bib Shirt Dress

https://www.landsend.com/products/womens-plus-size-long-sleeve-tuxedo-bib-woven-dress/id_326908?cm_mmc=SocialMedia-_-Pinterest-_-ProductShare-_-LE

Somewhere on Pinterest, I pinned a similar straight size dress a while back. I love navy gingham, and though I have one from Eshakti that's a bit more twirly and wrappy, I like the cleaner shirt dress lines on this one. Plus tuxedo ruffles, which I adore...






https://www.pinterest.com/pin/275071489727270526/

I've had this pinned on Pinterest for awhile and luckily they seem to keep offering various color versions.  I think the neckline is super flattering if you're on the busty side, and judging by the material of the dress, which I have many Eshakti variations in, it probably feels really nice to wear.

No comments: