Friday, May 17, 2013


 
So once again, Friday come round the bend and not just Friday, but the very last day of the semester, which was still bogged in some work related ickiness, but also had amazing (and even more amazingly vegan) chocolate peanut butter cupcakes that were possibly an almost religious experience. I am going to a friends graduation downtown on Sunday, and spending a couple hours in the studio, but otherwise, tomorrow, I am not moving from the apartment, possibly not even from the bed.  I realized this morning that I haven't had a day off in the two weeks since I landed back in town, which always makes me a little raw and growly by the end.  But soon, my weekends will be my own again, and I intend to keep them that way.

1 comment:

Outsideofacat said...

...where did you get these divine vegan peanutbutter cups?