Wednesday, May 08, 2013

of tunnels and trains


So it is midweek, and with some extra hours daily in the studio (granted by my weekend shifts at the library) I am making some progress in digging myself from the hole that so much time away and/or dealing with general life stuff has cast me hopelessly adrift in.  But there is a light at the end of the tunnel, and though it may be a train, I am determined to catch up on author copies and outstanding orders in the next 24 and get to work on some new layouts for the next batch of releases.  I have just replaced Frankenprinter and we are back at full capacity operation. I also did some updating of wicked alice, so there are some new poems up there from Elizabeth Blair, with a few more authors to come in the next couple of weeks.

Meanwhile, it is definitely spring in Chicago, after taking so unbearably long to actually get here. My apartment is still rather cold and it's chilly enough for a sweater by the lake, but it's something.

No comments: