Wednesday, May 01, 2013

notes, etc...

1.  I am stoked to have some poems from my newest series of apocalypse themed poems in a couple of journals, including birdfeast and the jet fuel review.  I am about midway through the series and still don't know if it's going to manifest as a chap or a book (depending on how quickly I get tired of them, but they are lots of fun, so I might be in it for the long haul.)

2. dancing girl press is now open for submissions for 2014 season of chaps, and already the inbox is stacking up with manuscripts.  We'll start making some decisions in a month or so...

3. I am set to finish some layouts this week for books from Brandi Homan, Aviva Christy, and Caroline Crew, plus get the author copies of the last couple books in the mail.   We are again, a little behind schedule but I'm hoping to make up some time now that things have settled down a little from April's crazy. I also have a new press offering idea I've been cooking up which I'll reveal a little further down the road (think a limited edition box set series of thematic related mini-chaps)..



No comments: