Friday, March 15, 2013





 
The weekend is once again upon us and another week put to bed.  I did manage to whip major characters... into some sort of shape and will be sending it off shortly. I also intend to submit some more pieces from the apocalypse series tomorrow, maybe hunker down with some other writing related things on Saturday. Preparations are also afoot for the impending release of my prose project the shared properties of water and stars due out next month.  (you can see a sneak peak in this interview with Kristina Marie Darling, the force behind Noctuary Press.)

Editing-wise,  I made some significant headway on laying out Christine Herzer's I Cheated on Chanel No.5, which is a text & image project that will be stab bound  and depending on how quickly my sewing progresses, it will be out soon.  Other books under layout currently include Emily Carr's series of tarot lyrics, Resurrection Refrains, Colleen Abel's Housewifery, and Ashliegh Lambert's Ambivalent Amphibians, which will be coming in the next few weeks.  I am also, after much formatting indeision, working again on the photo/poetry collab from Robyn Art & Robin Barcus-Slonina.  It's been put on the back burner for a while, but I am determined to get it out in the world this summer now that we are a little more caught up on regular chaps.

In other news, I am also taking part in this awesome rountable discussion @ delerious hem with all sorts of other amazing women powered presses, check it out...there are already two installments with much more to come.

Meanwhile, I put together a little collage of some of our recent books and their gorgeous covers (some mine and many other artists/designers.) Enjoy!

No comments: