Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Today began with frigid weather and ended with a wacky library flooding, but it's January, so neither is really all that surprising. But there was book buying and poppyseed dressing later on, so I'm good. Otherwise, there are more cover design explots underway (see above), manuscript fine polishing, book layout, and other press related doings. The semester kicks back in on Monday, so my work hours are a little tighter than usual due to course reserves, but I am making time as I can to finish things in the evening.

It must be Wednesday, though, since someone is saying that Poetry is Dead again, but considering there are not one, not two, but three presses amazingly willing to publish what I write this year and dgp is thriving like you wouldn't believe, I'm not so worried about its demise.

No comments: