Wednesday, November 28, 2012


So I am back in the saddle after my Rockford sojourn and trying to stay productive and organized, despite prep for the open studio and the pop-up bookfair in a couple of weeks, a largeish library order, and several batches of author copies I have to get out this week. The last few days were filled with more holiday related festivities, some more thrifting (I scored a huge number of old wood & gilded frames for the unusual creatures project), and general napping and loafing. Today I've plunged in with final edits on some mid-process books by Caroline Cabrera and Alison Armstrong-Webber, and will begin laying out another batch tomorrow. This afternoon, as I worked, I was amazed, yet again, by the awesomeness of the work we get to put out into the world on a reglar basis. We have so many new titles coming out after the new year (and actually before, as well) that will knock your socks off. stay tuned...

No comments: