Friday, June 01, 2012



Today, productivity on my end is faring much better than yesterday. Already I've put the final touches on a couple books almost ready to print and have been wading slowly through the dgp inbox. I'll no doubt be spending tonight and possibly tomorrow in the studio making books and getting other stuff underway for next weekend. I feel like I've lost so many days to the NATO weekend and Memorial Day, that I'm drowning again. I'm once again well-stocked in paper, ink, and cardstock, though, so I'm hoping to plow through my to-do list. Outside,it's still grey and rainy and colder than it should be, so I've been fending off the blues with hot fudge sundaes and shopping for postage stamp necklace supplies. Amidst the usual birds and butterflies, I found some of the most gorgeous Hungarian animal stamps, so I'm hoping they get here by international post in time for me to use them by the end of next week.

No comments: