Monday, November 29, 2010

thrift store haul

I've been nursing a severe case of cabin fever, due to it just being way too damned cold to head out into the cruel holiday frenzied world. But today was moderately tolerable, so we hit up a couple of our favorite thrifting haunts.

things procured:

lavender floral china plates
assortment of cute animal framed pic and plaques
a sweet little wooden bird
assortment of pillowcases and sheets for fabric harvesting
a pretty chipped flowered bowl for holding odds and ends
stack of rose dessert bowls
adorable ceramic raccoon
beige pyrex mixing bowl (sorry, but I think I am going to have to keep this one)

*pics forthcoming, but I didn't bring my camera on this trip, so they will have to wait til I am back in the city whereupon you shall find them in the shop...)

No comments: