Friday, February 13, 2009

more poets than you can shake ( or throw) a stick at

okay, so there's only maybe four or five I would actually throw a stick at.. but there is certainly much ado and doing at our little table, and so far, it has been amazing to meet and see so many of our dgp/wicked alice poets and fans (yes, apparently we have fans--squee!), so many people I know only from their blogs, and yes, even the Chicago folks I hardly ever get to see anymore. The books are going over phenomenonaly and at this point, we've recouped the table/registration cost, which is all I was hoping for..and there's still another day, so we may make out like bandits (excellent for funding the little anthology project I have brewing.) Of course that is, if I can keep from spending all the profits at other tables..

No comments: