Sunday, October 26, 2008

randomness

Once again, in lieu of last Friday off, I am stuck working Sunday. The good side is that I didn't have to come in until noon. The bad side is this week will be ever so ridiculously long. But then again Friday is Halloween so I'm excited, and my Medusa cosume is shaping up well...though how I will actually get the snakes to stay in my hair is still in question, and whether I actually want to wear them on the way to work also in question (I tend not to be the sort of person who likes to attract attention themselves. I've also always thought it would be cool if EVERYONE, grownups and kids alike did Halloween, so that you didn't feel like such a spectacle when you do..) It's a damn serious business here in the library, sometimes terribly cuttthroat when it comes to the costume contest. There is, after all, money and cupcakes involved.

No comments: