Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I am rushing, rushing, rushing this week to get all sorts of ends tied up before I leave on Friday--chaps to print and ship, last minute etsy biz. I've come to to the conclusion that there are just not enough hours during the day to do what I need to do. I could sleep less , but I'd be a total basketcase. I try to get alot done during my desk time at the library, but some of it isn't possible, like making things, packing orders, and assembling books. Thank god, for my sister's help or I'd be screwed. I actually only have about two hours in the evening to get these things done--usually between 7 and 9:30 or so (I have to get out of the studio by ten since they stop running the elevators and I don't relish the idea of being alone in the building and taking all those stairs down...) Then after an hour long commute and dinner, I'm about ready to crash..Occasionally I can get some other creative things done, but most of that gets done on weekends. Then I'm in bed by 1 or so and up at 9 and off to work..I'm actually looking forward to the semester starting and my evening work schedule (2-10), which gives me entire mornings free to do as I please with..

No comments: