Monday, June 02, 2008

btw

Just a note that dgp is open for submissions again , bring them on. I won't actually be looking at submissions until the fall (a task that seems incredibly daunting to me and nearly has me on the verge of hysterics at this very overwhelmed moment, but alas..) There is too, too much drama in these parts. Plus, the weather ups and down are making me feel physically like crap. It is so going to rain, I can feel it in the that dull throb in my wrists..plus work, now the 11-7 shift seems to drag on interminably, with neither my mornings or my evenings REALLY free

But, on the brighter side, after this weekend my apartment is so clean you could eat off the floor (not advised..) and even though I almost poisoned myself with bleach fumes, I feel a bit more orderly now that everything is in it's place...

I am also reading tomorrow night @ the Cafe, 8pm, which will save me from staying home and freaking out and feeling sorry for myself...you should come on out...I promise to be nice, despite my current desire to bit off the head of every single library patron I deal with ...grrr...

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

GTK , Dancing Girl Press, open
for submissions.