Thursday, February 21, 2008

now available from dgp



billet-doux
an anthology
$22.00 (s&h included)
dancing girl press, 2008
get it here.


This special dancing girl press limited edition collection of missives is sure to entice and delight. 15 poets. 15 love letters. Each piece written and designed by the poet themselves and collected in a lovely box. A volume sure to thrill the poetry and art lover (as well as the occasional voyeur.)

Each box includes letters, postcards, and prints by Jane Pupek, Erin Bertram, Bronwen Tate, Michaela Gabriel, Cecilia Pinto, Shawn Fawson, Diane Kendig, Christine Hamm, Jeannette Sayers, Suzanne Frischkorn, Annie Finch, Emma Bolden, Julie Enszer, Ariana-Sophia Kartsonis, and Kelli Russell Agodon.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Kristy- I am glad I found your blog. I have been love with your Wicked Pen Etsy acct. for some time now. You have an eye for beauty. All pretty and calming colors, I love your consistency. I am also a blog spot gal. You can find me at:

beetleandbloom.blogspot.com.

Have a great weekend- Jess

shannon smith said...

I'm excited about this project. Congrats on the finished product. It looks beautiful.

Cynthia said...

kristy - sooo elegant, this
billet-doux, and what an amazing
idea - must have! please tell me
I may order this using a check,
postal money order or cash!