Thursday, January 17, 2008

I swear

I have the best poetry friends EVER..

So I arrived home today, disheveled after closing the library all by myself, battling icy sidewalks and strong wind that forced me to hold onto a sign post on the corner to avoid getting blown into traffic, in the worst mood ever of course,, and lo and behold I find in my my mail not one, but two awesome parcels from poets. The first was a trade copy of Juliet's Planchette, all wrapped in bunny ribbon and lovely, and the second was from one from the girl with the chickens herself, that included a sizeable amount of delectable bath salts & scrubs, gorgeous papers, a cool little metal basket, and a mix CD. All of which brightened my evening signifigantly...

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and, ~slave~ i only use to describe...

*enjoy*

exe's&oh!s!
n

Juliet Blood Pudding said...

And I received a parcel from you today, Kristy, thanks! A big yay for new poetry chapbooks. The Dulcet postcard is lovely, too.