Monday, November 26, 2007




Once again catering to all your vices (poetry, vintage lingerie, sparkly things, booze) these are new at the shop. I've been coveting one every time I saw anyone pull their ID from one at the circ desk. So I decided to make a bunch with all sorts of pretty paper.

Speaking of pretty vices, I'm so in love with these and these for my tree, which will hopefully go up next weekend...but have, for the moment anyway, talked myself down from the etsy buying frenzy...

Had an excellent weekend involving way too much turkey and pie, plus thrift store combing, craft store hunting, and mall browsing. Plus a trip to Ikea to get some more folding chairs and different table legs for my desk. I was finding I needed a counter height workspace more than a table height one for functionality. Thanks to the Vika system, all I had to do was swap my short legs for some telescoping longer and voila! instant counter.