Sunday, April 29, 2007

Today, absolutely beautiful weather, though of course, I was stuck working inside the library most of the afternoon. Regardless, I'm making good progress on the next wicked alice, and it will be up tomorrow evening if all goes well. If I still have your work and haven't yet sent a response, I am holding a bunch of stuff for the summer issue, so you should be hearing from me shortly after I get the Spring stuff up. Also, have sent Scenes from the Body text to Robyn for proofing, and am finishing laying out the images tonight. I am pretending school just doesn't exist these last two weeks of it. Sure, I'm still going to class, but that's about as much as you're going to get from me--my physical presence. Mentally I've long ago moved on to focusing my energies on various much more fun projects on my plate--chaps to layout, poems to write, art projects. In other words, real life, or real poetry-life anyway. The meat and bones of it.

No comments: