Wednesday, April 11, 2007

giving it away for free

In honor of National Poetry Month and my birthday, for the next two weeks, starting tomorrow, I will daily be raffling off some sundry items--mostly books. All you are required to do is send me an e-mail to wickedpen74 (at) yahoo saying you want to play, and each day, starting today, I will draw a name out of a hat (well actually a basket) and the person drawn gets whatever it is that is being given away that day (if it's something you already have, negotiations can be made). The names will carry over everyday, so you have a new chance daily. I've shamelessly stolen this idea from other bloggers, but this is a good way for me to clear out some space and for you to get some free stuff. And well, it's totally a promotional scheme akin to giving away toasters, but nevertheless…

Some of the items up for grabs:

the fever almanac (3)
feign (3)
errata (3) *out of print
archer avenue (3)

and even rarer:

broadsides form The Poetry Center of "Hazards" circa 2004 (2)
copy of the October 06' Foursquare (2) (also w/ work by Stephanie Young, Kate Greenstreet and Jennifer Scappettone.)

1 comment: