Friday, March 23, 2007

There's this thick fog over downtown and my neighborhood tonight. I was feeling a little raspy and feverishly off kilter when I arrived home, and so lay down, and now feel even more so. I hope to hell it's yukkiness from not having really eaten anything besides vending machine fair today , and not an impending bout of sickness. I've decided to order dinner in, curl up on the couch and watch, in honor of finishing off my last sideshow poem yesterday, that HBO series Carnivale I've been meaning to see. I'm still in the midst of Point Pleasant, which actually has turned out to be rather enjoyable despite my low expectations. My last disc got bumped by Netflix, though, so I have to wait on the rest til next week. Last night, I finally watched The Grudge 2, which sucked and was hugely dissappointing...was there actually a plot in there somewhere? a resolution? argh...

1 comment:

Juliet Blood Pudding said...

Yay for new photo!

I hope you're not sickly.

Yay for finishing the last sideshow poem!

I have an Asian horror film called 'Three Extremes' awaiting viewing...