Tuesday, November 14, 2006

God, I'm dragging. I'm hoping to dream up a draft of my final paper this week, though it's early, just because I want the holiday free and clear of work. I think it's one of the cruelest things instructors can do, make a major project due after a break (or in this case a draft of a major project). I am SO in need a worry-free, work-free vacation (before I start hurling staplers at people's heads and screaming at the public printer again..) Hopefully, I can get the bulk of it done this weekend...

On other, happier fronts, I got a nice note from the good folks at Rhino that they'd nominated midnight pastoral for a Pushcart. Also in the mail, Kaia Sand's wee book from Dusie and October's Foursquare, as well as Rebecca's new chap, which I'v already read and loved (of course).

1 comment:

SarahJane said...

Congrats on the Pushcart nom for "Midnight Pastoral." Terrific poem, but I still like the Joseph Cornell one more!
cheers