Sunday, March 05, 2006

It looks like a snow globe outside the library windows today..and of course I'm stuck working, which has tied up my whole weekend and hasn't exactly led to any sort of productivity...and now, bad weather, which just makes me more cranky. No poems, no fun, no nothing.

I am, however, in the works of putting the final touches on The Terrible Baby, which shall be delivered very soon. Just some more proofing to be done, and we're ready to go, possibly by the end of this week. It's such an awesome book and so lovely in its presentation, I can't wait to get it out there. I also just got an e-mail from a small bookstore in Massachusetts who's looking to stock indie, DIY stuff, and wants some of our books. Yeah!

(mopey and damn near happy in the span of time it takes me to finish a blog entry--I'd say accurately gives an indication of my current fluctuations in mood. Toss me a little bauble of good news and I'm singing.)

No comments: