Saturday, June 08, 2013

 
 
 
  The weather was actually pretty nice for today's book fair/lit fest  expedition, and while I didn't actually pick up any actual books (like I need more of them) I did snag these little block letters for my stamping amusement.  Though the day started late and lazily this morning with some very fun company, it  was also filled with sun, my new favorite sundress,  a couple beers, and running into some writerly/editor folks I don't see nearly enough.  Tomorrow, though,  I plan to stay in though and do some writing and wait for my grocery/cat stuff delivery and barely set foot outside the apartment. I need at least one hermit day this week after all the readings and working and general chaos of the last couple of weeks.. 
 
 
 
                     

No comments: