Sunday, June 23, 2013

retreat

 
I think I really needed that--as in almost two whole days to just devote to finishing up some art, writing and crafty stuff that's basically been on hold for months.  Most weekends lately are either busy or completely vegging out, rarely actually productive, but not only did I lock myself in the studio and finish all the art pieces for radio ocularia, but I spent this afternoon, with breaks only for hummus and a nap, finishing off the text portions of the project. I also tidied up the studio yesterday and finished off some new shop offerings I will be adding all this week. (flasks, hand stamped library cards, wallpaper notepads, & more.)

I'm feeling good and almost functional and ready to move on to the next project to do list..and then the next...

No comments: