Friday, April 06, 2012


It is Friday once again and I am headed to Rockford for some Zombie Jesus Day festivities which hopefully involve both peeps and chocolate bunnies. It's been a sort of blah and frustrating week in terms of wonky technology, postal mishaps, and general exhaustion, so some time away will either be a good idea or set me more behind than ever. I'm hoping to keep up with the poem-a-day task, though this is usually about the time I fall off the wagon and life gets in the way. It does help to be sticking to a specific project, something I've already charted out in terms of direction. Since I have alot of notes and ideas for it, actually sitting down to get something out on paper is not so traumatic. Since the shipwreck thing is actually not going to be long (maybe 12 pieces mixed in with artwork) and I already have about half that, I might switch to something else at the end of the month (provided I make it there.)

No comments: