Wednesday, November 12, 2008

tis the season (apparently)



I have finally started seeing holiday displays in the Michigan Avenue windows and the big Salvation Army tree in front of the Hancock building has been up for days. I am in love with Starbucks' Hazlenut Hot chocolate and twinkle lights, and have finally posted the holiday ornaments in the shop after much trial and error. The sequin balls are courtesy of my mother, who has much more patience than I, but I love the little birds, which are one of my favorite decorations.

2 comments:

Talia Reed said...

Well, you must do your duty as an American consumer and buy lots of that Hazelnut Hot Chocolate, as Starbuck, apparently, is maybe thinking twice about the efficiency of all of those stores.

http://blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com/thebigblog/archives/154186.asp

Leigh Stein said...

that hazelnut hot chocolate is the tastiest