Saturday, November 15, 2008

tis the season, part deux

Right before I went to bed last night I realized that my slight sore throat of the past day or so was going to turn into a nasty little cold.. I had to be at work early to boot, which made it extra unbearable. I should know better than to go two weaks straight with no days off to rest but November is always super crazy, and December does not look much better. I was going to head over to the studio tonight to work on my new notecard designs, but I'm feeling sluggish and will probably just go home. I do, however, have the entire glorious week of Thanksgiving off, for which there will be be the usual excesses, I'm sure, in food, family, alcohol, and shopping. I just need to get through the reading at Quimby's on Saturday and I'll be home free...

1 comment:

Evildolleyes said...

Thanksgiving week won't be so fun for me. I have to work at 8 am 3 days in a row, then I have to work until midnight on Black Friday. Boo.