Sunday, March 16, 2008

busy



I'm in one of those whirlwind months where the next thing I know, a week has passed and it's Sunday again... This week will no doubt get eaten up as fast, what with finishing up and getting out a couple of chaps, a poetry panel on Thursday, then headed out of town to Rockford on Friday for Easter and flea market/thriftstore scouring... I'm mailing out the last few straggler billet-doux copies out to contributors, so if you haven't gotten yours yet, it should be there shortly. Plus actually making progress with the poor neglected print annual. Also, the last 25 of the andromedas assembled. I'm getting alot of things done, but then there always seems to be more to do. Of course, last night in the studio I gave into the tiredness and crankiness and made these....

Today was spent sewing and photographing new unmentionables for the shop. Even though my botch rate is still pretty high (one in three needs to be dyed again), I managed to get alot of good ones last weekend somehow.



I've been trying to coax spring out of Chicago, but it's still a little too early.

No comments: