Monday, August 13, 2007

andromedas

I realized as I was filling orders for dgp that I was down to my last four andromedas, and now have only two remaining that are available (one of which is stuck in a display case until September). Not to fret, however, because luckily I initially had materials for up 100, so I'm planning at least another 20 (#'s 61-80.) I started stamping envelopes and sorting postcards this morning, and tonight will get to printing stuff out. The most time consuming thing will be covering the matchbooks and cutting. It's very cool that they've been moving at such a good rate, though.

I managed to finish almost all of the latest chaps over the weekend, so that's done. Also the boxes are pretty much done until I update the shop later this week. I'm waiting on some new postcards of the Aviary Series and some envelopes. Tonight I really need to see to the laundry and the general mess. Really I just want to crawl into bed. I was wide-eyed and bushy-tailed this morning at 6:30 AM. Even made it out the door early and took the scenic route walking downtown.. But now I'm seriously dragging.

No comments: