Wednesday, June 14, 2006

New poems in the summer issue of Tryst.

I am nearly finished with the lay-out for the next book, Robyn Art's Vestigial Portions of the Dead Sea Scrolls, which should be released around the end of this month, ideally before I head out of town for the 4th. Meanwhile, you can see some of her work here and here. I've been weeding through the first batch of manuscripts for next year and already taken three (see forthcoming on the left) Two from open submissions, one from a Chicago poet and still lots more to read. I'd ideally like to wait until I have everything in front of me in the fall, but, believe me, I know how frustrating it is to wait that long as a submitter, and already we've had three poets withdraw their mss because they were taken elsewhere before I even looked at them. So I'm batching them in rounds. Get those submissions in folks--the earlier the better in this case.

No comments: