Thursday, May 23, 2013

new look

@ dancing girl press & studio

Over the past couple of days I've been doing a little spiffying up over at the main dgp page, replacing the link buttons, adding new images.  It's been at least a couple years since the last update, so I was feeling a little restless.  It also matches with the new wicked alice look...(which incidently has some amazing new poems up by Emily O'Neill, so check them out...)

Otherwise this week's projects have included finishing up some books (titles from Jennifer Faylor, Melissa Eleftherion, and Caroline Crew), working on another set of cover art for upcoming titles.  My reading in Logan Square was a fun time.  I wound up just reading more of the apocalypse poems, which folks seemed to like.  I'm still writing them here and there as I work on other things, so we'll see what happens.  There is also the ghost landscape pieces underway, and the radio ocularia series (which you'll be able to get a peek at in the upcoming issue of Yew Journal in a week or so.)






No comments: