Saturday, March 16, 2013

go ahead and pinch me

So once again, they dye the river green and downtown is clotted with emerald clad drunken tourists, but I much liked it better, last night after dinner & drinks in the south loop walking nearly alone on the park side of the street at only 10pm with the entire city laid out in front of me and a little drunk. I was very happy in a way I haven't been happy in a while about certain things. (also pear martinis are amazing.)

 Today, you couldn't pay me to be downtown, but I slept late and plan to spend some more time with the book doing some minor tweaks.   Meanwhile there are kitties and cinnamon toast and sunday evening boy related plans.  (and the usual house tidying and grocery shopping, but those are much less fun.)  Since I am waiting on a linen stock order that won't arrive til Monday, I was saved briefly from some more studio hours this weekend (which I try not to do, but sometimes it's necessary.)

No comments: