Monday, March 18, 2013

 
 
Monday, and still all this dreary, cold grey weather (even though it is technically spring in a mere 48 hours or so, apparently nature hasn't gotten the memo.)  Still the early dark has dissipated enough to cheer me, even if I can't yet crack a window. So far I've made some progress on a tricky layout for a chap,  released a new title, and have made a list of supplies I need to get in the next couple of weeks. In the studio, most of my week will be spent mostly on getting some author copies out the door and a sizeable library order.  We have some new books about ready to drop as soon as I finish the layouts, and I have a couple cover designs to map out later in the week.  April is so close, I'm sure the this week and the half of next before I head out of town, will fly by, so I'm already in panic mode to get things done, including listing some new little crafty things (there's a sneak preview of new offerings above..)...

No comments: