Thursday, April 26, 2012

shipwrecks of lake michigan

Though the writing part is going slower than I'd hoped on the this particular project, the artwork is coming steadily along. I'm holding off adding the rest to the webpage until I have proper mats for them, but will be doing so in the next few weeks. I am planning on having the little chap/artbook completed by the time Printers Row rolls around, which means there are still a few pieces that need to be written and/or fixed up in the next month and everything scanned in and laid out. I'm hoping the deadline will keep me on task, but the text fragments are a sticking point, especially in the places where I feel I'm exerting the most control, or have the most I need to say. Not in the sort of rambling discovery pieces, but in the meat of the subject matter.

No comments: