Monday, April 25, 2011


I am in Rockford this weekend for Zombie Jesus Day and birthday festivities. Easter is much more fun these days with little ones, even though two of them were home sick, so it was just one, and sadly still too little for Easter egg hunting. It's still my least favorite holiday since it involves ham, which I am not a fan of, but it's balanced out a little by the number of chocolate bunnies and cadbury eggs. I plan to spend today, my birthday, combing thriftstores for lovely vintage things (because outside of sitting on a beach somewhere with a margarita in my hand, that will do.) There may still be margaritas, mexican food, and lemon supreme pie in my future later on today. I have to say it's going to be a bitch turning 29 again..a real bitch..

2 comments:

mk said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Megan said...

Happy birthday, Kristy! Enjoy your margaritas tonight!
<3