Sunday, July 19, 2009

blogolicious

Yes, indeed I have finally mastered the elusive art of three column blogging miraculously without botching or losing the entire thing. It looks very pretty, and gets rid of all that pesky white space at the edges and allows for infinitely more sidebar content and widgets. I have also been adding new images and such to both this and the calendar blog, which despite all the brouhaha, is looking a bit spiffier these days. Since we're actually getting some steady traffic, I figured I might as well make it more user friendly. I want to add more content in the fall when I've caught up and can catch my breath (though that, too, seems elusive these days.)

2 comments:

kerri said...

i love how your blog looks now! x

Evildolleyes said...

I love the new layouts on both sites. At least your pages don't look like some 12 year old designed them on Geocities in 1997.