Sunday, April 26, 2009



Since yesterday was officially a wash on birthday celebration, due to poetry biz and weather, today, is shaping up to much better and will involve the requisite birthday dinner, cake, and perhaps some antique store shopping round the neighborhood. Our table at the CPL was actually pretty successful, we sold lots of books and gave away lots of info. I had to miss Rita Dove though, who I would have like to see, but all in all a good day. On the way home, though, I got caught in the most ridiculous thunderstorm that left me drenched and shivering in the clothes I'd chosen for the rather balmy morning. After that I crawled into bed to warm up and took a nap, then ordered thai food and watched Dollhouse on my laptop. Not terribly exciting, but I need a little bit of low key time...

2 comments:

The Big Burbs said...

A nap, Thai food and Dollhouse--- well deserved luxury if you ask me!

I blew off going to the grocery yesterday before the kids came home and snuck in the "Haunted" episode instead. So--- good.

Julie Strand said...

Kristy when is your birthday? I just celebrated mine too!
Happy Happy belated birthday to you:)

julie