I've started wading into finalizing in the bird museum after having not really taken a look at it for a few months since it was accepted. A few minor tweaks in punctuation, changes in ordering, some poems jumping sections. I thought I might want to cut a handful, but actually only one didn't make it..The sections seem a bit more orderly now. It helps to put the whole thing in a 3 ring binder and carry it around with me. This was actually a piece of cake compared to getting the fever almanac ready. I made myself retype every single poem to make sure it was exactly what I wanted, which took forever.
I am also beginning to do the actual production work on the Cornell thing, some gluing and stapling, odd things with keys and matchbooks. I hope to have the all the text stuff printed out and ready to go this next week or so, then the images soon after. Things are starting to get a little unruly in the study, though storage wise. I have stacks of stuff for about four simultaneous projects, plus art stuff, and I keep losing things. My keys. My bone folder. The electric bill.