Monday, March 19, 2007

The whole etsy thing has gotten way out of hand. I wound up there accidently today, was looking up something for poem research and found these. Then this. And how can I stop when there's also special single author foursquare editions. Also found this non-etsy, but still just as damning to my PayPal account. That's a whole lot of money gone in the span of about eight hours.


Gillian said...

Move. Away. From. The. Computer. Do it now!


CandyDishDoom said...

You're not the only one with an out of control etsy habit. I can't help it. It's irresistible.

CandyDishDoom said...

That would be cool if Sockeye had telekinetic powers!

But then again I've only had Sockeye for a few years; I didn't have him when I was in college and such.

Still, I think I just might have to adopt that theory anyway.