Monday, January 29, 2007

gratuitous use of cuteness to sell books


I've gotten word that Feign is now officially available for purchase at the NMP site. Also signed ones at etsy directly from moi. (that is, if I can get the cat off the box without injury..)

Also banking on the cuteness above:

Brandi Homan's much awaited Two Kinds of Arson is now available from dgp for order as well. I have the insides all ready to go and am waiting on my new inkjet printer to finish the covers tomorrow(long story involving a monster paper jam and my own stupidity in trying to remove it). They should ship by Friday at the latest...

3 comments:

Juliet Blood Pudding said...

Your cat looks like a friendly wig!

I decided to enter the 2007 diagram/New Michigan Press chapbook contest--and I got to request a free (for postage) chapbook and I chose 'FEIGN' (yay!)--but now I'm wondering how long that will take before they send it and I'm tempted to order another...

md said...

cutenes + books = awesomeness

Erin Lynn said...

I received "Feign" in the mail today - Yay! I will probably devour it this weekend during Minnesota's deep freeze...

-Erin