Saturday, December 02, 2006

I am blissfully officially done with Christmas shopping, though I know having ordered everything online I probably wound up spending more than I intended at the outset. I mostly went with last year's gift formula--mostly books, yummy bath accoutrements and candles, and gourmet goodies, plus some etsy finds. No fuss, no muss. And no freaking out in stores. I still have to buy a cousin on my dad's side some booze for a name-draw gift, but that will wait til I'm back in Rockford.

And of course, I couldn't resist THIS for myself when I saw it..

3 comments:

locutio obsoleta said...

squee! that tote bag makes me giggle.

Jessica Smith said...

etsy rocks hard. i got almost all my xmas presents there and at local shops. i think i bought myself something at etsy too, but i forgot, so if i did, it will be a surprise!

SarahJane said...

hey, cool tote. the better read, the more adventurous.
funny enough i put up an etsy post today. i always find stuff for me there, too, though i enter with good intentions.
good for you that you're done shopping. i've hardly begun.