Thursday, July 13, 2006

It's looking like the summer Wicked Alice, the nepotism issue..er..I mean the Chicago issue...should be up by the 20th. Bring on the accusations that I only publish my friends. (actually, I only rarely publish friends, they don't usually submit...)It's an awesome issue filled with local poets, Columbia people, etc. Plus a snazzy new sleek redesign.

Heard from NMP yesterday, and it's looking like October or so for feign. So that's a book and a chapbook in two months, so I'm going to certainly be whoring my wares about that time . Be forwarned. But it'll be great to get them both out there, the older stuff in the fever almanac, and the newer in feign.

I'm also totally geeked about the ephemera--stamps, photos, doodads-- I ordered from http://www.silvercrowcreations.com for collages. And some great Alice in Wonderland rubber stamps just for my own amusement.

2 comments:

C. E. Chaffin said...

Kristy, if memory serves me, we did publish you at Melic, now closed. But I didn't know you were an editor of a magazine, Wicked Alice. Is this online or print? And how does one obtain a copy?

kristy bowen said...

c.e--

Yes you did..such an honor to be part of that final issue. I have a few copies of the last print annual (I'm at work on this year's)--I can send you one no charge, just e-mail me at wickedpen74 (at) yahoo.com wth where to send it.