Friday, March 01, 2019

spring wardrobe wishing


Today is the first day of meteorological spring, despite the ungodly cold outside. so around St Patrick's Day I plan on hauling out the spring bins from under the bed and switching up my wardrobe. It's still pretty chilly well until near the end of April and my birthday, but I can lighten things up a bit--some more pastelish florals, lots of stripes, maybe shedding the tights and layers a bit and some lighter jackets.

There is something to be said of just slipping on your shoes and walking outside (rather than tights and leggings and boots under dresses and skirts.)  Even my love of winter outerwear starts to wear a little thin these days.  Spring and we're one step closer to summer sundresses and at most, a cardigan. (And you know, being outside for longer than 5 minutes without dying a little inside...)

For more spring wardrobe goodness, check out my Pinterest...


No comments: