Monday, March 04, 2019

shop lovelies, old and new


I'm trying to do a better job stocking and promoting the things in the shop that exist alongside the books.  While there are not quite as many offerings since we ditched the etsy shop, there are still a whole bunch of paper goods and prints available, as well as a few crafty things like the hairclips above. while I've had better luck selling originals in person rather than the shop, I still have a few older assemblage pieces listed there. There are also still a couple of the fox pencil boxes, which are a personal favorite of mine. I'm also excited about a larger version of the hunger palace prints (more of the 11x17's and a set of the small size ones are coming soon.)

I was thinking on Saturday about how instrumental selling the non-book items were back in the early days, especially after we moved into the studio and I suddenly had an extra rent to pay.  Much of what we peddled was thrifted vintage, but I also moved a lot of paper goods and some artwork. (as well as soap and some other bath stuff when I was still making it.)  I did stumble upon a bunch of paper weirt blanks when I was straightening the studio, so keep an eye out for those, as well as some new jewelry pieces.

No comments: