Tuesday, January 01, 2019

2019 books & objects series



I've just put up the new listing in the shop for this year's Books & Objects series, which so far will include the animals accordian book I am just about finished with, the hunger palace, ordinary planet, exquisite damage, taurus,  and so much more (not just books, but also prints, paper, and random little zines)shipped in about 4 different bundles throughout the year. I've thought about using Patreon as a format for the series, but until then, this is one of the best ways to get familiar with my work and support the creative work I do. (plus you get copies of my full-length books as they are released.)  You can also get most of the projects a la carte in the shop, but the subscription is by far best bargain (and you get treats not really available elsewhere--like poets zodiac scrolls and postcards). You will also get the in-progress collab devoted to slenderman stabbing poems I've been working on with my sister. It's been a long time coming, but I'd also love to make my box project, unusual creatures, happen this year if I can afford to do it.

No comments: