Friday, September 14, 2018

friday | 15 fall fashion obsessions

Image result for say pumpkin spice three times


Last weekend was the wardrobe switchout I look most forward to, putting away all the tropical prints and sundresses and bringing out the fall stuff. As mentioned previously, it's my favorite sartorial season, even though I consider spring my fave season over all (clothes in the spring here though might as well be winter clothes since I'm still mostly needing coats and tights, and then suddenly summer clothes in May.)  But fall, fall comes on fast, and actually, unlike spring, lasts usually through Thanksgiving--plenty of time to enjoy some of my favorite wardrobe pieces.


1.  fall florals
2.  sweater dresses
3.  corduroy skirts and coats
4.  black oxfords
5.  knits
6.  colors: mustards, cinnamon's, plums, sages, pumpkins, oh my..
7.  tweeds
8.  leopard
9.  mary janes
10. autumn plaids
11. blacks & grays
12. knit ponchos, shawls & wraps
13. riding boots
14. suede skirts
15. motorcycle jackets

check out my Autumn Wardrobe Pinterest board for some of the particular things I'm dreaming of..





No comments: